Thursday, February 21, 2013

Scouting the Territory

I have made up my mind to write about the active role that racism plays in colleges. The world being a global village has made it possible for students belonging to  different ethnic backgrounds to study in U.S educational institutes. Hence, making colleges and universities in U.S and also globally multicultural. There have been a lot of researches and books published on how a student's race predicts the behavior and treatment that he/she will face in college. There have been experiments such as the blue eyed and the brown eyed people to explain that social treatment does effect our performance in class. I think I can better relate to this topic because I'm an international student and I can describe my experiences too .

No comments:

Post a Comment